Application Deadline: January 15th 2019
The Singularity University Global Startup Program helps future-focused entrepreneurs transform radical ideas into tangible impact on a global scale. It’s a structured, immersive program offering startup-focused educational resources and world-class mentorship from SU’s faculty, staff, and industry experts—in a safe, nurturing environment. The program aims to scale startups into global businesses. We want to inspire you to solve the world’s biggest challenges and impact the lives of a billion people.
The goals of GSP are to:
- Transform existing startups into scalable 10x global businesses with a focus on impact
- Connect entrepreneurs with a world-class network of forward-thinking alumni, mentors, faculty, industry experts, corporate executives, and government organizations
- Accelerate time-to-market for radical ideas
The Global Startup Program brings together entrepreneurs from around the world for structured, immersive workshops and intensive fieldwork in multiple locations around the globe, as well as continued access to support and resources via a best-in-class connectivity platform.
GSP start by helping you cultivate a new mindset and toolset to overcome the challenges of technological disruption. Next, we’ll work with you to accelerate your time to product-market fit, transform your startup from an idea to a venture that can help a billion people (“billion-scale”), and connect you with a global community to catalyze results. In short, GSP is designed to help you create a 10x startup at a global level.
Denmark Cohort Application Deadline | January 15, 2019
Denmark Cohort Activate | Copenhagen | April 8 – May 5, 2019
Denmark Cohort Accelerate | Silicon Valley | June 3 – 30, 2019
The GSP is for startups aligned with global grand challenges (GGCs) that want to 10X their current startup and scale it globally.
GSP is looking for startups that have experience with exponential technology, some level of demonstrated market traction, and an eagerness to radically level-up their business. Cohorts include founders from different countries, backgrounds, ages, ethnicities, and cultures, and you’ll find gender diversity in cohorts representing more than 40 countries.
Specifically, here are the attributes of an ideal startup for GSP:
- SU mission alignment: You have a startup in one of the global grand challenge spaces.
- Team: Your startup has at least two full-time co-founders.
- Experience: You have expertise in an exponential technology and/or a key GGC space.
- Time: Your venture is a fully formed entity.
- Traction: You have demonstrated market traction (LOIs, purchase orders, validated trials, sales, etc.).
- Eagerness to learn: You’re looking for a substantial shift in mindset and skill set and are eager to globalize your startup and 10x your impact.
- Location: Anywhere!
- Availability: You’re available to travel to a global location like Copenhagen for the Activate (four weeks) phase, and the SU campus in Mountain View for the Accelerate (four weeks) phase.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Singularity University Global Startup Program 2019