Application Deadline: August 17th 2019
The INK Fellows Program brings together a young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breakers who we believe will be the shapers of tomorrow. Every year, INK identifies the minds that are redefining their field of work, and the world around them. The Program aims to provide them the support necessary to leverage their impact. The INK Fellows Program is an initiative of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation, the nonprofit arm of Ixoraa Media Private Limited. Tata Trusts is a key partner of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation in supporting the INK Fellows Program.
All Fellows have:
- Demonstrated the capacity to think differently, to listen with an open mind, and to keep learning
- A vision for the world or their field of work
- Serious accomplishment (not necessarily academic!) at a young age, in any field
- The desire and ability to enrich the INK Community through active participation
INK will cover your flights (Economy class) to the INK Conference. Travel will be booked on lowest cost available at the time of booking. Once tickets are booked, any changes requested will be to the cost of the Fellow. All local transport and food will also be taken care for the duration of the conference. You will be provided accommodation on a shared basis with another INK Fellow.
Benefits to Fellows
Tell your story to the world
Learn how to tell your stories to the world and let us give you an audience that want to hear them.
- Master the art of storytelling through in-depth coaching and bring your ideas to center stage at the INK Conference and other INK events worldwide.
This Fellowship is yours, as much as it is ours. These aren’t a set of duties you’re obliged to perform; it’s this approach and attitude we’ve benefited most from over the years.
- Participate in various onboarding and networking opportunities including, Fellows introduction webinar, talk curation and feedback sessions.
- Enhance your visibility at the INK Conference by participating in INK’s pre-conference social media activities.
At the INK Conference:
- Be available for the duration of the INK Conference.
- Participate in all Fellows related activities during the conference (i.e. INK fellows dinner, on-site curation and rehearsals and other fun activities where you get to know your peers better).
- Deliver your compelling story on INK’s main stage.
Beyond the Conference:
- Be an ambassador – spread the word about your involvement with the Fellowship.
- Recommend Fellows and be a mentor to incoming Fellows.
- Add value to the Fellowship and Stay Engaged with us by:
- Participating in various speaking engagements.
- Be a part of Trailblazers ( INK’s annual Fellows gathering).
- Conduct workshops in your area of expertise for INK’s community.
- Keep us updated on the projects you’re working.
For More Information: