Application Deadline: June 4th 2021
BudStart is an Accelerator program of Beer Garage with a focus on solving real world complex business problems for the AB InBev ecosystem across Global Fintech, APAC and Africa geography. BudStart are looking for game changers from all over the world who are willing to disrupt, put their talents to the test, and push the boundaries of innovation.
Prepare your pitch deck to attach in the application form. It should include the following:
• Problem you are solving
• Proposed solution
• USP/Differentiator amongst other solutions in the market
• Case Studies – Success stories with other clients
• Value Proposition for ABI
• Commercial Model
• Scalability Approach
• Team Credentials Key
• Ability to demonstrate the business value & scalability of the solution
• Readiness to expand to new geographical regions
• Experience with CPGs particularly alcohol/beverages segment would be an added advantage
• Innovative Commercial models: OPEX, Gain Share, Lease, etc.
• Strong product roadmap
Connect with key executives and corporate partners from our global markets and explore your potential to expand globally.
Upto $50K Paid Engagement
Eligibility for Paid Engagement with milestone payments and paid Proof of Concepts (POCs) up to $50,000.
Mentorship For Product Maturity
Access to key resources, opportunities to upscale to an Enterprise Grade Product, deployment in a live environment with assistance in the co-creation of a product roadmap.
Opportunity for investment with exposure to our VC network/partners as well as opportunity within ABI’s ecosystem with Z-Tech and ZX Ventures.
Perks And Credits
Access to cloud credits from our partners; events & training workshops at Beer Garage. Opportunity to be recommended to one of our Innovation Consortium partners and networking on the Beer Garage Platform.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AB InBev BudStart Accelerator Program 2021
[…] http://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com […]