Application Deadline: October 31, 2017.
The Accountability Incubator is Accountability Lab’s flagship initiative to provide passionate young leaders with catalytic support to develop and implement low-cost, high-impact solutions for accountability in their communities.
- Be under the age of 35 at the time of application;
- Be a national of and based in either Liberia, Mali, Nepal or Pakistan;
- Be willing and able to commit to at least 3 days of training every 3 months in the capital city of your country;
- Be committed to working on your idea for at least 20 hours a week until it grows to the point where it is a full-time commitment;
- Be dedicated, energetic and willing to help build an emerging global eco-system for accountability.
Liberia: natural resource management, specifically issues related to the accountability of mining processes;
Mali: open government, accountability, justice, elections, and SDG16;
Nepal: decentralization, local governance, feedback loops and the accountability of service delivery;
Pakistan: technology for accountability or elections, ICTs to improve service delivery, ideas related to big data, and technologies to achieve SDG16.
The Accountability Lab team provides 2 years of hands-on training, mentoring, networking, media outreach and management support to pilot these ideas
If you have any questions or would like to be emailed a Microsoft Word version of the application form, email at: [email protected]
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Accountability Lab Accountability Incubator 2018