Application Deadline: MARCH 1ST 2017
WheN: May 2-Aug 10 ’17 (14 weeks)
The AgLaunch Accelerator, led by Memphis Bioworks Foundation’s Ag Innovation Development Group and the Tennessee Department of Agriculture, provides best-in-class entrepreneurial training as well as access to a world-class network of mentors and technical experts. Programming is supported through the expertise of Start Co. and EPIcenter.
Participants will have access to:
• A $50K investment
• A network of venture capital investors focused on agriculture
• World-class mentor network from leading agricultural firms
• Incubator support assets including: prototype machine shop, lab facility, research farm for small plot trials, wet labs, biomass & food processing equipment, & university support
• Farm partners willing to provide feedback and customer development opportunities & local agribusiness firms providing ability to test solutions in the logistics, handling & storage component of the business
• Great support network of service providers including legal, accounting, marketing, & strategy
What type of companies AgLaunch are looking for?
• Robotics & automation addressing labor and efficiency improvement
• Supply-chain improvements, packaging & delivery
• Biologic-based pest, weed & fungus controls focused on row crops
• Precision agriculture software & hardware especially integration approaches
• New equipment & equipment components addressing issues such as soil compaction, conservation production practices, & spray drift
• Environmentally sustainable technologies
• Food safety diagnostics and treatment, as well as food integrity solutions
• Specialty crops
The AgLaunch Accelerator, led by Memphis Bioworks Foundation’s Ag Innovation Development Group & the Tennessee Department of Agriculture, provides best-in-class entrepreneurial training & resource access. Programming is supported through the expertise of Start Co. & EPIcenter.
Key AgLaunch partners include Ritter Agribusiness, Farm Credit Mid-America, Agricenter International, Launch Tennessee, Baker Donelson, Archer Malmo, & others.
To learn more, contact Brandon Russell at [email protected]
For More Information: