Deadline for applications is November 5, 2014
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership programme for young emerging women social entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa and Sweden. The programme aims to give the participants innovative tools for sustainable change while seeking to create an active network of women change-makers.
She Entrepreneurs runs for one year, with participants meeting for ten days in Sweden and one week in the MENA region. In between the modules, the participants work on their own initiative locally, coached by group mentors over digital platforms.
She Entrepreneurs Programme Deatails
- She Entrepreneurs runs for one year, with participants meeting for ten days in Sweden and one week in the MENA region.
- In between the modules, the participants work on their own initiative locally, coached by group mentors over digital platforms.
- Participants are social entrepreneurs from Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, West Bank-Gaza*, Yemen and Sweden who address social challenges and strive for positive social change through initiatives based on entrepreneurial principles.
- During the programme participants are provided with inspiration, knowledge and tools to develop a business idea for sustainable change that they have already started working on in their country or region.
- Through the programme, participants are also offered the opportunity to meet leading social and business entrepreneurs as well as become a part of an active network of women social entrepreneurs that supports personal and professional development.
- You are a citizen of Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Libya, Lebanon, Sweden, Syria, Tunisia, Morocco, West Bank-Gaza* or Yemen.
- You are between 20 and 36 years old.
- You should have drive, ambition and interest to use social entrepreneurship to implement a social business initiative that you have already started working on.
- Your social business initiative should be based and implemented in your country of citizenship or in one of the countries of the She Entrepreneurs Programme listed above.
- You should have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- You should have basic knowledge of the internet and social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
How to apply?
Apply by filling out the
- She Entrepreneurs Application Form 2015 and
- Submit it by going to the Application portal.
- Applications by E-mail is not accepted .
- Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme.
A complete application consists of:
- A completed She Entrepreneurs Application Form 2015 in English, including your contact details and the contact details of two reference persons.
- An updated CV in English
- A photo (not compulsory)
If you have any questions regarding the application form, please send an email to email@example.com
For More Information: