Application Deadline: April 15th 2018
- Egyptian nationals
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Candidates must also have a background in science, engineering, policy, business or social sciences.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent of gayed gidan (very good)
- Meet AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and needed documents
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or academic IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions
- Provide a written statement that outlines their research and/or professional experience, as well as their future career goals.
- Financial need
The fellowship is awarded for up to two years with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
The fellowship covers:
- A full or partial tuition fees
- Student services and activities fees
- Cost of books
Responsibilities of Fellows
Complete the program in two years and participate in a number of relevant extra-curricular activities (events, seminars, workshops, training sessions, volunteering and community service) in order to enrich their experience and become leaders in sustainable development. In support of their training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work.
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
- Step 1: Check how to apply and submit the online application
- Step 2: Complete and submit the online fellowship application
April 15 for the Fall semester
For more information about the program, email [email protected] or call +2.02.2615.3072
For inquiries, email [email protected]
For More Information: