Application Deadline: Ongoing
AMWAJ (“waves” in Arabic) is an international Sustainability and Entrepreneurship forum organized by PepsiCo and Revolve Media focused on offering socially innovative ideas, sharing best practices and finding practical solutions to build inclusive societies for a sustainable future in the MENA region.
AMWAJ 2016 brings together the private and public sectors, leaders in environmental sustainability, social entrepreneurs and media to create a socially-responsible, water and energy conscious community-based on sharing natural resources to drive positive change.
1) you must be interested in or already involved in working on sustainability issues related to water, energy and environmental responsibility;
2) you must be a young professional journalist or entrepreneur between 20-35 years of age (if you are pursuing higher studies in journalism or business you are eligible as well);
3) you must be from or residing in a Euro-Mediterranean or Middle East country; and 4) you must read and accept the following disclaimer conditions
- AMWAJ will select 2 participants per country from a minimum of 25 countries from around the Mediterranean and Middle East regions.
- AMWAJ will cover travel and accommodation for all participants selected to participate in the AMWAJ forum.
In association with WAMDA, PepsiCo is powering a special award for social entrepreneurship around the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. Identifying the new innovative technologies that are making the region more sustainable, the award will be presented at an official ceremony at the end of Day 2 of the AMWAJ forum.
For More Information: