AGCO Africa Ambassador Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN!
- Minimum age: twenty-one (21) years old
- Proof of African origin and valid passport from a country on the continent of Africa
- Fluent in spoken English
- Some experience with speaking in front of a large audience
- No record of criminal behavior including crimes of moral turpitude or which might bring AGCO into disrepute
- No membership in extreme, radical or violent groups including but not limited to group which advocate the violent overthrow of any government
- No human rights offenses
- Must be available to participate in both Events (January 18-27, 2013)
- Must be eligible to receive a visa to enter Germany during the Event
- May not be an employee or immediate family member of an employee with AGCO
- Eligible Participants may enter the Program by creating and submitting a video of themselves explaining why they should be chosen to act as the AGCO Africa Ambassador to Germany during the Event.
- The video must not contain obscenities or other objectionable content.
- Eligible Participants may enter as many times as they chooses so long as each Submission offers different content and perspective from a previous Submission by the Eligible Participant.
Multiple entries of the same Submission will result in disqualification.
- Your video should be uploaded on the African Ambassador Youtube Channel .as a video response to the contest video, posted on the African Ambassador facebook page. or sent directly via email to [email protected].
- Submissions must be no less than thirty (30) seconds and/or no more than three (3) minutes in length.
- Men and women are welcome to participate in the contest.
- Winning Submissions will be approved, judged and decided on by the AGCO marketing team.
- Eligible Participants accepts and acknowledges that the decision of the Judges is final.
- Hosting the AGCO Africa Summit on January 21, 2013 in Berlin, Germany.
- Representing your continent for AGCO as an AGCO Africa Ambassador at the “Grüne Woche” fair in Berlin, Germany from January 18-27, 2013
- Reporting about Africa and AGCOs activities in Africa on Facebook and Twitter
- A $10,000.00 cash award
- Reimbursement for all reasonable traveling expenses solely related to participation as the AGCO Africa Ambassador.´
For More Information visit the Africa Ambassador Contest Website.