Students are invited to submit photographs showing positive examples of gender equality. Submissions can be humorous or serious. But they should stick to the goal of raising awareness among students. The competition will be promoted through social media and promotional material around the University campus.
VISAGE plan to maximize exposure and participation of the competition through social media. The best submissions will be selected via a Website vote based on the number of ‘likes’ received. These will be displayed at the exhibition where all attendees will be able to vote on their favorite. Prizes will be awarded for the three most popular photographs.
- The first prize winners will be awarded camera with a certificate of appreciation and a Visage membership.
- The 25 best photographs will displayed at the venue of the University of Vienna on the 30th June 2015.
- Pictures will also be posted in a photo gallery at www.visage-project.com and other social media channels.
- The competition is open to every student over the age of 18, from every part of the world.
- Please submit your photographs in high-resolution JPEG format so that they can be printed in high quality.
- The photograph must not contain inappropriate materials.
- Participants can submit up to two digital black and white or colour photographs.
For More Information: