Application Deadline: August 31st 2015
The 9th UNESCO Youth Forum – Young Global Citizens for a Sustainable Planet – will take place in Paris, France on the 26th to the 28th October 2015. The forum will bring together over 500 young women and men from all over the world to focus on issues related to sustainable development and global citizenship and ensure that the voices of future generations remain front and centre of the new development agenda.
Discussions at this years forum will focus on how young people, committing themselves as global citizens, can contribute to the creation of a sustainable planet.
- You should be between 18 and 24 years old at the time of the Forum.
- You should be able to show some leadership, engagement or initiative undertaken in your community/country/region or globally, preferably related to:
- the post-2015 process and/or on issues related to the sustainable development goals, with specific focus on education and skills for sustainable development and employability, diversity and culture of peace, or rights and freedoms;
- climate change issues, with specific focus on awareness-raising through media, mobilizing traditional knowledge and local environmental management practices, or youth solutions to address climate change
- You should be able to cover the expenses related to your travel and stay in Paris on the occasion of the Forum.
- You should not have participated in previous editions of the Forum.
Documents to provide
- Application form
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of your passport
- The online application form is to be filled in, and the accompanying documents uploaded, at this link.
Should you not have the possibility to submit the form and documents online, please download the fo
rm, and return the completed form with the accompanying documents by e-mail to [email protected]
The deadline for the submission of all applications is Monday 31 August 2015, 8.30 am (GMT)
Only complete applications received by this date will be considered
For More Information:
Please it is informed that this conference is so much education.
Let us join and get into conference for more knoweledge.
This is an opportunity for my participation in the conference. will I be accepted to attend this program.
Musu Kesselly Mulbah