Application Deadline: 26 November 2015
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Summer Internship programme offers you the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. As a summer analyst you will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organisation and its culture.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the corporate and investment banking division of Bank of America. It provides services in mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt capital markets, lending, trading, risk management, research, and liquidity and payments management.
- Candidates should be in their penultimate year of study, expecting to graduate in 2017. Those graduating in 2018 will also be considered.
- Language Requirements : Fluent written and spoken English
The programme is designed to help you decide whether bank of america offer matches your aspirations and includes:
• One week induction and training programme with classroom instruction
• On the job training forms a large part of the learning opportunities
• Summer Senior Speaker Series, featuring global & divisional presentations by top executives
• Opportunities to interact with senior employees and network with peers
• Constructive feedback sessions through performance evaluations
• Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
• Applications are accepted from any degree discipline
• Fluency in English is essential and a second language may also be required for some roles
• You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
• The key qualities of team work, leadership, creativity and problem solving skills are essential, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
• Ability to grasp a wide variety of products and to handle more projects simultaneously
Stage 1: Online Application Form
Stage 2: Online Numerical Reasoning Test
Stage 3: Your application will be reviewed and successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview in Ghana or Nigeria, or via WebExApplicants may be requested to attend further interviews