Application Deadline: unspecified
Are you a recent matriculant? Someone who has a passion for numbers and Finance/Business Administration? Enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Do you have good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
The Commercial Advancement Training Scheme (CATS) aims to provide SIEMENS with a source of young commercial staff and is a perfect launch for your career as we maximize your career options in the world of Technology and Engineering. We do this by providing trainees with a structured training programme and on-the-job training for an initial period of two years. Siemens trainees will receive the basis for further development and will be equipped with the necessary business skills for a rewarding and successful career within the company.
As you rotate through our various departments you will tackle challenges in a supportive environment while taking you to the heart of your chosen career in Finance/Business Administration.
At the end of your two year programme you will have obtained a Certificate in Business Administration coupled with Hands On Learning and experience.
- Must be between 18 – 24 years old
- Little/No work Experience
- Matric with Core Mathematics and Accounting (65% aggregate). Pure Mathematics and Accounting students to apply, Mathematical Literacy will not be considered. (Please attach Matric Transcripts along with CV)
- Current Matriculants are invited to apply based on Preliminary results
- Students to be based in Gauteng and willing to travel around Johannesburg to various Siemens Sites (Isando, Northriding, Midrand)
- Good with people interaction
- Great communication skills
- Goal Driven
- Outgoing personality
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Siemens Commercial Advancement Graduate Trainee Programme (CATS) 2021