Application Deadline: August 8, 2022
The Commonwealth Secretariat has various opportunities available, including within health, youth, climate change, and international trade, among others.
The Commonwealth is a voluntary association of 56 independent and equal sovereign states. Its unique strength lies in the combination of its diversity and shared inheritance. The Commonwealth Secretariat in London is the principal intergovernmental agency of the Commonwealth and its backbone, promoting democracy, rule of law, human rights, good governance, and social and economic development.
The Commonwealth Secretariat is proud to support youth empowerment through our Young Professionals Programme (YPP). The YPP creates multiple opportunities for talented and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth to contribute to our core work through the transference of technical expertise, innovative ideas, specialist knowledge, and fresh perspectives.
- To be considered, you must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country aged 27 years or younger at the time applications close.
- You will need to have a bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area, and have at least one year of demonstrated work experience in the design and delivery of subject relevant development or democracy programmes/projects.
- Assistant Programme Officer (Asia Region)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Caribbean Region)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Pacific Region)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Stakeholder Engagement)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Monitoring and Evaluation)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Software Development)
- Assistant Research Officer (Climate Change)
- Assistant Research Officer (Office of the Secretary-General)
- Assistant Health Officer
- Assistant Research Officer (International Trade Policy)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Governance and Peace Directorate)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Sport for Development and Peace)
- Assistant Economic Analyst
For More Information: