Application Deadline: May 23rd 2016
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres. The Company is providing
opportunities to gain work experience in the theatre environment. Joburg City Theatres
is therefore inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for
the internship programme.
- All applicants must be: between the ages of 18-35 years and be a South Africa citizen. Students who need
- Experiential Training.
- Studied at the recognized institution or higher learning in the Republic of South Africa.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 month internship contract.
- An all-inclusive monthly stipend will be paid.
- Successful applicants will be required to transport themselves.
- Applicants must have good written and spoken English
- JCT is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have NO criminal record.
- Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- JCT is under no obligation to employ the intern on completion of the programmes.
- JCT reserves the right to place or not place applicants based on its needs and requirements.
- Interested persons are requested to send a short covering letter and brief CV, recently certified copies of qualifications and/or academic record and ID quoting the relevant reference number to:
Mr. Thomas Sadiki, Human
Resources Manager, Joburg City Theatres,
For More Information: