Application Deadline: January 24, 2024
Funded by Mercedes-Benz, beVisioneers provides young innovators like you with the training, funding and expert support you need to bring your planet-positive project or idea to life. If you’re passionately committed to creating positive environmental change, whether in your community or across the world, beVisioneers is the fellowship for you – irrespective of your academic background, cultural affiliation or financial situation.
beVisioneers helps bring your planet-positive ideas to life, regardless of their stage or your financial situation.
Do you have a sustainability project or a strong idea for one? Bring it to life with the beVisioneers Fellowship! At the core of the offering is a 12-month intensive hybrid-learning program funded by Mercedes-Benz and designed and implemented by education pioneers The DO School Fellowships, that focuses on the implementation of your project. Upon completing the 12-month intensive you will be welcomed into the beVisioneers Ambassador Program, with special opportunities to grow your network and impact.
To apply, first make sure you fit the profile:
- 16-28 years old at the time of application
- You are a resident of one of the following countries or regions: the EU, India, Kenya, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland Uganda, United Kingdom and USA.
- Your project is implemented in one or several of those countries
A unique & collaborative framework
beVisioneers focuses on specific sustainability zones, for example, Food Waste or Clean Water.
We match our Fellows’ ideas and projects to these areas, giving them exactly what they need to tackle these challenges over 12 months.
Projects will be carried out in close proximity to align with broader efforts around localization. With this approach, we can amplify impact.
Our three learning labs
The program will focus on three different learning labs over 12 months:
Personal sustainability, focused on your individual and collective leadership, well-being and resilience.
Environmental Sustainability, focused on your knowledge and application of planet-positive concepts and practices.
Venture sustainability, focused on your entrepreneurial mindsets and skills to turn ideas into action.
Regional & global summits
You will get a chance to meet other Fellows face-to-face at our regional summits.
During these summits you will hear from industry experts.
There will also be a chance to attend a global summit, which will include pitch competitions and opportunities to win funding for your project.
- At the core of our offering is a 12-month intensive hybrid-learning program designed and implemented by education pioneers The DO School Fellowships gGmbH, that focuses on the implementation of your project.
- Upon completing the 12-month intensive you will be welcomed into the beVisioneers Ambassador Program, with special opportunities to grow your leadership, network and impact.
For More Information: