Application Deadline: September 22nd, 2023
Are you a Startup looking for Fellowship? Grab the chance by applying for the Beyond Limits Fellowship to embark on a transformative journey and turn your business dreams into reality.
The Beyond Limits Fellowship for Founders Programme is an immersive 6-week learning experience designed to assist start-up founders with skill development across several critical domains: leadership, product and marketing, people and culture, funding and finance, operations, and excellence.
The programme is designed for C-suite executives of early-stage startups. To be eligible, individuals should:
- Be between the ages of 20-35 (women founders and operators are strongly encouraged to apply).
- Be based in Africa.
- Have not participated in more than two accelerator programmes.
- Be from any industry sector.
- Expert Mentorship: Personalized guidance from experienced entrepreneurs, industry experts, and domain specialists.
- Funding: Opportunities to pitch your ideas to investors and access to grant funding (10 million naira).
- Tailored Curriculum: Access to a comprehensive curriculum addressing key areas of entrepreneurship specifically designed for early-stage founders.
- Access to Resources: Opportunities to tap into investor networks, funding options, co-working spaces, and technical expertise.
- Networking Opportunities: Connections with a diverse community of entrepreneurs, investors, and industry professionals through networking events and workshops.
For More Information: