Application Deadline:1 May 2022
For the academic year 2022-2023, there will be scholarships available from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which cover approximately 50% (€17,500) of the total cost of the programme.
The candidate is expected to cover the remaining part. These scholarships are available for the Sanitation profile of the track Water and Health. Other tracks and profiles are not eligible for the BMGF scholarship. The matching funds can be provided by yourself, your employer or any other sponsor, or combination of those. Especially women are strongly encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
If you wish to apply for this scholarship you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be from a low or middle income country (see list on OECD website)
- Have a provisional admission to the programme
- Have secured 50% matching funds (evidence required)
- At least half of the scholarships will be awarded to female candidates.
- Selection will furthermore be based on your motivation which you need to present in the application form when you submit your online application.
- It is therefore of utmost importance to pay additional attention to the motivation questions.
- Applicants whose motivation has the best fit with the programme objectives will pass to the next stage of selection (interview).
Selection results for BMGF Scholarships will be available on 15 August 2022.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) Scholarships 2022/2023