Application Deadline: 6th September 2019 at 11:59
Are you an African start-up entrepreneur addressing pain points in mobility in one or more markets in Africa? We are looking for solutions that could include: connectivity, IoT and big data; vehicle hailing, renting and sharing; charging, parking and city transport infrastructure; clean energy and electric vehicles; automation and delivery; vehicle safety; insurance and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your start-up solution to Bosch, one of the world’s largest suppliers of Smart Mobility solutions with strong presence and distribution across Africa and to explore areas of collaboration across Africa and globally.
- Clearly identified market or customer pain point and value proposition
- Revenue generating an advantage
- Strong technology and business co-founders
- Innovative solution with a validated minimum viable product (MVP)
- Clear potential for growth and increasing unit economics
- Strategic alignment with Bosch’s focus on Smart Mobility Solutions
- Passenger cabin safety
- Public transport route automation
- Connectivity / IoT Solutions
- Urbanisation (connectivity, infrastructure)
- Clean energy and electric vehicles
- Data (could overlap with insurance)
A day bringing together the Top 10 Smart Mobility start-ups from across Africa to pitch to Bosch and Founders Factory Africa for a chance to win a cash prize up to $30,000 and potentially partner with Bosch, as well as be in the running to Founders Factory Africa’s Accelerator Program. Attending the Demo Day will also be investors, partners, and other tech ecosystem players in South Africa.
The deadline for applications is 6th September 2019 at 11:59 to join a cohort of 10 start-ups at the Demo Day during the first week of November 2019 in Johannesburg, expenses paid.
How to Apply:
a simple form about your start-up HERE and UPLOAD your pitch deck.
Finalists will be contacted for interviews. The top 10 start-ups will be
invited to come to Johannesburg, South Africa, in the first week of
November 2019. All expenses will be covered.
The deadline for applications is 6th September 2019 at 11:59.
For More Information: