Application Deadline: October 31st 2015
The Käte Hamburger Kolleg / Centre for Global Cooperation Research is a research institute of the University of Duisburg-Essen, sponsored by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. It seeks to contribute to wards a better understanding of the possibilities and limits of transboundary cooperation.
By building a learning community, researchers from different disciplines and world regions develop an innovative framework for contemporary cooperation research that enables the exploration of new options for global public policy. The Center aim to become a crucial hub for this emerging branch of research
The Centre’s research in 2016 will focus on Prospects and Pitfalls of Equality, Democracy,
and Legitimacy in World Society.
- Fellows will join the Centre for a period of six to twelve months, working language at the Centre is English.
- Fellowships include a working space in fully equipped offices and a competitive stipend commensurate with the applicant’s level of professional experience, starting at the Postdoc level.
- Fellows are expected to contribute to the Centre’s overall line of research and embrace its inter-and multidisciplinary environment.
- Regular attendance at the Centre is thus required,implying residency in Duisburg or the Rhine-Ruhr region in most cases.
- Fellowships are mainly offered in the fields of the humanities and social sciences, but may also be granted to scholars in economics, law,social psychology and the natural sciences.
- Applications (in English only) should contain a cover letter, your CV with publication list, a concise research proposal (3-5 pages) plus one relevant publication. Please indicate your preferred period of stay.
- Please submit your application electronically using our website onhttp://www.gcr21.org/en/fellows/how-to-become-a-fellow/fellowships/.
- The online application form will be available from 15th September 2015.
- The application deadline is 31st October 2015.
- The Center particularly encourage female researchers and scholars from the Global South to apply.
E-Mail: [email protected]
For More Information: