Submission Deadline:MAY 30, 2016.
Researched articles in English are invited from interested Africans from all nations within the continent. The journal, which is aimed at fostering the collective progress and development of the African continent, calls for the written thoughts of African young leaders, professionals and academics as it concerns the destiny of Africa. This is a project for all Lovers of Africa who wish to contribute to the success of their lands.
YALJOD, which aims to host scholarly analysis and competing viewpoints about the development of Africa, will provide the blueprint for the development mission of the leading pan-African movement, Young African Leaders Forum (YALF).
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
All articles submitted to YALJOD must be original work that has not been published previously, and is not currently under consideration by any other publication. Any consequences for copyright law of infringement will be duly borne by the defaulting author.
The journal is not formally peer-reviewed, but in some cases manuscripts will be sent to specialists and scholars (YALF Consultants) for evaluation. Please carefully read through and ensure you comply with the stated guidelines as any breach of the submission rules may lead to the rejection of your paper.
· Each paper must be accompanied by the Author’s profile summary of no more than 100 words. This should include Author’s qualification and other affiliations.
· Each paper must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 150 words.
· Article must not be more than 2,500 words.
· All articles must be properly proofread by the author.
· Articles must be double spaced.
· Tables, models, diagrams or photographs should be within the text, and NOT as appendix.
· Citations and referencing should follow the recent APA style.
· Manuscripts should be submitted via regular email, and should take the form of attachment formatted in MICROSOFT WORD (email@example.com)
CONDITION FOR SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
To successfully submit articles for publication, prospective Authors must meet the following requirements:
· Must hold a tertiary qualification.
· Must be between the ages of 20 – 50 when submitting the article.
· Must not have sent the article for consideration in another publication.
· Must be willing to participate and present the paper in any of the YALF Conferences when call upon.
NOTE: French, Swahili and Arabic writers/contributors are advised to translate their papers into English language before submitting.
For More Information: