Application Deadline: AUGUST 16 2016 AT 11:59PM WAT
Are you between the age of 18 – 35 and a tech-savvy, with skill in Web Designing, Video Editing, Photography, Graphic Design and Animation. Creative Media Centre for Development is a youth led media development non governmental organization in Nigeria that combines Media content development, Media Trainings and Community Outreaches that leads to debates, discussions and an open society that brings about political, economic and social development. We are currently seeking young people between the ages of 18 – 35 to volunteer to fill the position of Web Designer, Video Editor, Photographer, Graphics Designer and Animator.
Creative Media Center For Development is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, upgrades, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment. This policy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Creative Media Center For Development values people from diverse backgrounds, working to create an open atmosphere of trust, honesty and respect. Harassment or discrimination of any kind – including that involving race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disabilities, sexual, veteran status, or any other similarly protected status – is unacceptable. This principle applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, transfer, promotion, layoff, recall, termination and other terms and conditions of employment.
Applicants must be individuals between 18-35 years who:
– Believe in political, social and economic development of Nigeria by Young People.
– Support the empowerment and meaningful engagement of young people at the grassroots.
– Demonstrate a track record of result-oriented leadership, interest in one or more social issues and community mobilizing.
– Skilled in one or more of the following: Web Designing, Video Editing, Photography, Graphic Design and Animation
– Passion for Volunteerism
– Enjoy team work but can also work remotely and deliver results with minimal supervision.
Work with other team members to develop multi-media content, facilitate media trainings and organize community outreaches.
– Personalized Certificate from Creative Media Centre For Development upon the successful completion of term.
– You would represent Creative Media Centre For Development in events.
– You would be exposed to a formidable network of individuals and organization, which would be highly beneficial for personal advancement.
For More Information: