Application Deadline: December 20, 2022
The Judicial Training Program offered by the Center for Law and Innovation at Certa Foundation, is designed to train participants for employment as judicial clerks. Topics covered will include legal writing and reasoning, legal research, and other skills necessary to a judicial clerk at Rwandan Courts.
Beyond the training, the Center for Law and Innovation in Partnership with the Judiciary of Rwanda to place participants in their preferred and appropriate courts. The Judicial Clerk term at the designated court will last at least 6 months, during which time the participants will be exposed not only to the traditional tasks of judicial clerks but also to other administrative roles and networking opportunities.
The Training Program is highly competitive and only the top Twenty (20) applicants will be selected.
- Must be aged between 18-30 years old;
- Must be holding an LL.B Degree from an accredited university or alternatively be in their final year of study.
- Must be of Rwandan Nationality;
- Must be able to attend all sessions physically and consistently;
- Must be fluent in Kinyarwanda and English. French is an added value.
- Must be familiar with Rwandan Civil and Criminal Court Procedures.
For More Information: