Microsoft is offering Account Manager-Sales or Technical Specialist internship programme to study in Zambia. Interns must be recently graduated from University with Bachelor Degree and have excellent verbal and written English and communication skills. This is an unpaid internship programme offered to international students. Internships generally last over a period of 9 – 12 months on a full-time basis.
- Microsoft are looking for highly energetic people with initiative and drive; people who are smart and practical in their area of expertise.
- Microsoft current interns came from a variety of tertiary disciplines including Sales and IT. While grades are important, the most important attributes we look for in an intern are genuine passion and curiosity about technology, creative thinking and the desire to work hard alongside some of the greatest minds in the industry
- Microsoft has a broad range of opportunities across our business including technical and non-technical roles and we welcome applications from all degree disciplines and all last year students \ fresh graduates majoring in Marketing, Computer Science- IT- MIS /B. Tech, Engineering or any Business Degrees and if you are meeting the qualifications below:
- This programme is designed to give the new graduates the opportunity to use their skills and knowledge to make a valuable contribution to our business whilst developing employability skills and gaining a hands on experience, you could spend your time as an intern working on any number of projects in addition to your day-to-day role.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in a number of events, work on projects that will test your limits and maximize your skills, and gain the knowledge and insight you need to build a successful career.
- All Microsoft Interns will receive a monthly salary and on top of this gain an opportunity to apply for full time jobs and apply for the MACH program.
For More Information: