Application Deadline: August 31st 2015
Program’s Duration: 18 months (job rotation – approximately 10 months)
Hiring: the approved candidates shall be hired as regular employees.
The AG International Trainee Program prepares young professionals with a strategic and sustainable vision of AGs’ business, with a global understanding of AGs’ operations, helping them contribute to the future of the organization.
The Andrade Gutierrez Group is among the largest Brazilian multinational groups, with a history spanning 66 years. AG Group started off as a construction company that has now grown into a global infrastructure group – with investments in Engineering & Construction, Telecommunications, Energy, Logistics, Health and Sanitation, in over 40 countries.
- Graduation granted between December/2013 and December/2015;
- Graduates from all the courses;
- International experience is desirable;
- Advanced English is necessary;
- Basic Spanish or basic Portuguese as a second language (is necessary for foreigners);
- Availability to travel and to live in foreign countries (mandatory – Brazil & Foreign Countries);
Experience with MS Office® ( Word, Excel e Power Point).
The AG International Trainee Program cycle comprises the following:
- The cycle is 18 months long and job rotation is, approximately,10 months long.
- Immersion in the AG Culture (integration activities)
- Training (technical and behavioral)
- International job rotation
- Professional Coaching
- Tutoring with senior executives of the Group
- Ongoing support and feedback sessions with tutors and members of the People & Management team throughout the program
- Definition of assignment area in cooperation with the company
- Entry in assignment area
Stages of the Selection Process:
ü English Test (Talent Up)
ü For candidates approved in the English Test: T.E.R.P (Efficiency in Solving Problems Assessments).
ü English Oral Test, for candidates approved in the Business Game
ü Assessment: Workshop Group and Interview with HR and Managers; (travelling expenses shall not be paid by Andrade Gutierrez)
ü Business Game (travelling expenses shall be paid by Andrade Gutierrez);
ü Final interview with the Executive Committee of Andrade Gutierrez Group (traveling expenses shall be paid by Andrade Gutierrez).
For More Information: