Application Deadline: Unspecified
The Microsoft Leap Apprentice Program is focused on sourcing and developing non-traditional talent. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about technology and offer diverse perspectives. We don’t just value differences, we seek them out. Microsoft invites them in. Microsoft is a family of individuals at a truly global company, united by a single mission.
A data analyst is someone who draws meaningful information from data and data sources using data analysis tools. These results, which are pulled from the raw data, helps their employers or clients make relevant decisions to their businesses by identifying various insights, facts and trends.
For those interested in applying to the Data Analyst Apprenticeship Program with Microsoft Leap, please select a location below to see the specific eligibility requirements.
- A flair for numbers or basic mathematics skills.
- Basic knowledge of any of Microsoft Excel, Power BI or Tableau, etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps obligation or are exempt.
- Completed a tertiary degree in a numerate field.
- Female-only cohort.
For More Information: