Application Deadline: Unspecified
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services.
Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) embraces diverse experiences and draws from unique perspectives to develop business solutions that matter. VIBE offers university students an opportunity to experience what truly makes Deloitte distinctive and in turn, gives us an opportunity to connect with you.
VIBE is an interactive programme that is designed with your future in mind.
You’ll receive insight into the various service lines that enable our multidisciplinary approach and the opportunities within these areas to take your career to the next level.
You’ll have to opportunity to attend workshops and seminars that will equip you with the tools and skills needed to navigate the transition from university campus to the world of work. You’ll also have a direct opportunity to connect with some of our key business stakeholders across Deloitte.
Minimum requirements for VIBE
- Are you studying towards a Bachelors degree or Postgraduate qualification at an accredited university?
- Have you attained a pass mark above 60% on all your subjects in Matric (Grade 12)?
- Do you have less than one year of full-time/permanent working experience?
- Are you able to demonstrate a professional work ethic and integrity?
- Do you have the ability to prioritise competing responsibilities according to their urgency and importance?
- Are you able to follow instructions accurately and work efficiently to deliver results within time constraints set by a leader?
- Are you a fast learner? Do you have lateral thinking skills, problem solving and analytical abilities?
The top performing candidates from the VIBE programme will be considered for an opportunity to join Deloitte for Vac Work, which you can use to get experience in your preferred area of interest.
Deloitte Vac Work is a one to two week programme offered during university holidays that provides university students with an introduction to the world of work through direct exposure to the complex business problems we solve.
Deloitte offer mentoring and a supportive environment to discover what impact you can make. Vac Work is offered to the top performing candidates who have attended the Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) programme.
For More Information: