Application Deadline: 12th June, 2019.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an 11 month intensive program designed to groom talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.
Combining theoretical insights and hands-on approach, the GTP offers you a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career in the capital market. Participants are provided an avenue to garner exposure and be mentored by professionals in different facets of the capital market and the finance industry.
the GTP will position you on the right path to career success within our
business. The Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical and strategic
thinker, proactive, tenacious, energetic, hard-working and possess positive
attitude to work. The Graduate Trainee shall also possess attributes of a team
leader and player who is willing to lead the growth of the Capital Market in
Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
1. Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
3. Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
4. Completion of NYSC between May 2018 and April 2019.
5. Maximum age of 26 years at the time of applying for the programme.
For More Information: