Application Deadline: 8 September 2023.
Every year, the City of Capetown offers financial support to help students cover the costs for registration, examinations and class fees.
- External financial bursaries are only open to residents of South Africa who live within the Cape Metropolitan Area
- Prospective applicants must not be in possession of any other form of financial assistance (e.g. National Student Financial Aid Scheme)
- You will need to provide a certified copy of your ID (not older than three months)
- If you are a Grade 12 student, you are required to provide a copy of your Grade 12 / mid-year results (65% average)
- If enrolled as a full-time student at an approved tertiary institution, you will need to provide copies of your first-, second- and/or third-year academic transcript
- Your degree must be in the field predetermined and advertised by the City as being a scarce skill
- Proof of financial status (affadavit of parent or guardian’s payslips or social grant slips)
- Submitted applications will not be acknowledged in writing and copies of supporting documents will not be returned
For More Information: