Application Deadline: September 6th, 2023
A 10-week equity-free accelerator program for Seed to Series A startups based in Africa or building Africa-centered solutions with technology. The Accelerator program is sector-agnostic but will only accept applications from startups leveraging Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning from any vertical.
The AI First program is designed for startups that are building products or services that use artificial intelligence in a transformative way. Google is looking for companies with a strong team and a clear vision for how AI can be used to solve real-world challenges.
- Startups demonstrating traction, ideally between Seed and Series A stage.
- Building a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
- Deeply technical, preferably leveraging technologies like Machine Learning and AI.
- Commitment from CTO and/or technical roles to participate and engage in required program sessions.
- Equity-free 10 weeks of equity-free support.
- Google product creditsEligible startups receive product credits.
- Founder network: Connect and get support from fellow founders as a part of Google for Startups alumni network.
- Custom Mentorship: Receive tailored product and leadership support from Google mentors and industry experts.
- Google product support and advice Learn product tips and tricks directly from the Googlers who built them.
- Exposure: Exposure to potential partners, VCs and investors interested in AI First tech startups.
Google for Startups Accelerator: AI First
- AUGUST 22, 2023: Applications Open
- SEPTEMBER 6, 2023: Application Deadline
- SEPTEMBER 2023: Program Kickoff
For More Information: