Application Deadline: 30 January 2023
Our current food system is at the heart of many of today’s biggest opportunities and challenges. It’s clear that we urgently need to accelerate wide-ranging solutions for how we produce, process, package, transport, consume, and dispose of our food. The GROW Impact Accelerator, backed by AgFunder, drives this transformation by supercharging the growth of emerging foodtech and agtech startups tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability.
Successful companies receive USD$100K investment from AgFunder and in-kind programme benefits, including an accelerator programme that refines your business model for global growth and plugs you into the AgFunder & GROW network.
GROW Impact Accelerator will connect you with customers, suppliers, regulators, service providers, mentors, investors, and provide you with media exposure to help you GROW your business.
- A series of one-on-one virtual coaching with GROW’s innovation and entrepreneurship experts over the five months
- Periodic check-ins with the AgFunder investment team including the integration of a framework for impact measurement and stakeholder communication
- One-on-one mentor sessions with GROW’s global network of cross-industry partners, including international food & agriculture MNCs, brand design, marketing, sales, sustainability, finance and more
- Group learning and insight sessions to deepen your understanding in agrifoodtech, entrepreneurship, fundraising, sustainability and impact
- Networking and connections with other agrifoodtech entrepreneurs
USD$100K investment by the AgFunder GROW Impact Fund through a SAFE, to be converted at your next financing round
PRODUCT TESTING & DEVELOPMENT
Access to growth partners for product testing, development and scaling
Matching with some of the world’s biggest agrifood MNCs to help with customer validation and feedback, deploying pilots projects, and securing new sales contracts
Curated introductions to AgFunder’s investment network of private and institutional investors from across the globe to help you raise your next funding round
COACHING & MENTORSHIP
Our experienced team of coaches & mentors offer startups a unique opportunity to learn from industry experts
Physical workspace in Singapore (or virtual office address, if overseas) through the duration of the programme.
MEDIA EXPOSURE AND PUBLICITY
Through the AgFunderNews platform with a global reach of 90,000+ subscribers, plus other PR, events and networking opportunities including a Demo Day at the conclusion of the programme
Opportunity to receive application support for SG EntrePass visa through GROW’s partnership with Enterprise Singapore
- APPLICATIONS OPEN: November 2022
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE: January 30 2023
- SELECTIONS/INTERVIEWS: February 2023
- PROGRAMME STARTS: April 2023
For More Information: