Application Deadline: April 15th 2021
From 17 to 20 November 2021, will be held in Rabat, the 8 th edition of the festival and the first professional music market in Africa and the Middle East. The call for applications is now open for artists wishing to participate in this new edition.
Sharing the values of the theme “Arts, culture and heritage; a lever to build the Africa we want ”chosen by the African Union for this year 2021, the 8th edition of Visa for Music will take a hybrid form. Building on the live experiences of its editions since 2014 and the fully digital format of 2020, the 2021 edition of Visa for Music will offer a unique experience, mixing live concerts and digital sessions.
The 2020 digital edition in a few figures:
1 Forum, 4 Themes in 2 Languages, 8 Conferences, 40 Speakers, 10 regions of Morocco represented, 17 showcases, 100 artists, + 1 million spectators and 0 cases of covid-19!
About thirty artists / groups will be selected by a jury made up of personalities from culture and the world of music.
Applicants must meet the following conditions in order to be eligible: – Be an artist / professional group with at least one year of activity and stage experience;
– Being older than 18 ;
– This call for applications is addressed to artists / groups, of all musical styles, promoting music from Morocco, Africa, the Middle East and the world.
– Only applications completed and sent within the deadline will be taken into account;
– All entries must be based on live performance and original music.
How to apply
Interested artists are invited to complete this online form . The call for applications is open to all artists, including those who had already applied for previous editions and who did not have the chance to be selected.
To apply for the 8th edition of Visa For Music, please:
– Complete the online form and attach all of the documents listed below :
- • Online registration form duly completed
- • Visa For Music regulations downloaded, signed and submitted
- • Audio / video links of the artist / group (demo accepted at extra charge)
- • Presentation file (presentation text, biography, discography)
- • HD photo
- • Technical sheet and stage plan
Shipments by post (optional) must be marked (No market value) otherwise customs duties will have to be paid by the candidates, failing which, the files may be refused by the Visa For Music office (sending for promotional use no market value): Visa For Music, N ‘3, Imm 2, Rue Soussa, Hassan – Rabat 10 000 Maroc
For further information, please contact: [email protected]
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Visa For Music (VFM) Africa 2021