Application Deadline: May 25th, 2017 11:59pm EST
Clements Worldwide is pleased to announce the launch of its 9th annual Expat Youth Scholarship (EYS). Designed exclusively for students aged 13 to 21 experiencing life in foreign countries amidst unfamiliar cultures, the EYS contest is a testament to Clements’ ongoing commitment to the international expatriate community. Clements will award US$ 10,000.00 in scholarship funds to the winners.
The Expat Youth Scholarship (EYS) program is designed exclusively for students aged 13 to 21 experiencing life in foreign countries amidst unfamiliar cultures. The contest is a testament to Clements’ ongoing commitment to the international expatriate community.
- Students ages 13-21 of any nationality who have resided in a foreign country for at least six consecutive months.
- To qualify for the “Ages 13-16” category, you must be aged between 13-16 (born between 2001 and 2004). To qualify for the “Ages 17-21” category, you must be aged 17-21 (born between 1996 and 2000).
Ages 13-16 Ages 17-21
First Place- $3,000 First Place- $3,000
Second Place- $1,500 Second Place- $1,500
Third Place- $500 Third Place- $500
April 20th 12:00am EST – May 25th, 11:59pm EST Entries / submissions
May 18th 12:00am EST – June 22nd 11:59pm EST Public voting
June 29th, 12:00pm EST Finalists announced
July 13th, 12:00pm EST Winners announced
- For this year’s Scholarship, we are asking expat students to take a photo visually capturing how you will use your experience living abroad to make a difference in the world, and write an accompanying short essay.
- To participate and have a chance at winning a scholarship, eligible contestants should complete the form to submit your entry.
- Once you enter, your photo will be reviewed.
- Once it has been approved it will be displayed in the contest gallery. Having trouble? Just email [email protected] with the subject line “Expat Youth Scholarship”.
For More Information: