Application Deadline: Ongoing
The CCBA Kenya Emerging Future Leaders Development Program gives you the opportunity to work for the world’s leading brand. The two year program is an accelerated development program that will give you a taste of life at CCBA Kenya, excellent opportunities for career progression and learn about leadership. This program develops world class leaders through functional and cross functional rotation, challenging assignments, business projects, integrated training and development, and formal coaching and mentoring programs.
The program entails courses designed to enable the Emerging Future Leaders learn the trade, broaden their business understanding and acquire foundation functional skills. Our open-door culture enables you to work directly with senior management to map your career path and ensure that your valuable contribution is acknowledged and rewarded.
To apply to any function, you must:
1. Have graduated with an Upper Second honours or higher
2. Graduated within the past 1 Year
3. Be legally able to work in Kenya.
Step 1: Application Process.
Apply to the program by choosing one of the functions listed below on this page. We will ask you a series of short questions about your background and aptitude.
• When you complete the initial questions above, you’ll be given the option to take the “Deeper Signals Personality Profiler”. Be sure to complete this before you log out (it’s fun!).
• If you are selected to move to the next stage (we’ll let you know within 3 days), you’ll proceed to take an online assessment on the Shortlist platform.
Step 2: Screening Process
• Functional Assessment: This is your chance to show us what you know about your area of specialisation. We’ll let you know via email within a week if you have passed this stage, which will be a phone interview.
Phone Interview: The Shortlist team will give you phone call to get to know you better as a candidate and further assess your fit for the role.
Step 3: Assessment Centre.
• The assessment centre is led by the CCBA Group team and will include work simulation exercises and in-person interviews. We will share more information about the assessment centre closer to the time.
Step 4: Offer Stage.
• If you have passed the assessment centre stage, you will be given an offer to join CCBA.
For More Information: