Application Deadline: September 23, 2022
The Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) invites applications from qualifying applicants to participate in a 24-month Graduate Internship Programme for the 2022/2023 financial year. The programme is aimed at affording graduates an opportunity to be exposed to the work environment in the areas of the acquired qualifications. The intention is to give them exposure that will equip
them to increase their chances of employability. Learning will take place under the guidance of more experienced professionals/mentors.
The Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) is a government component which reports to the Minister of Finance and administers funds and schemes on behalf of the Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF), the largest pension fund in Africa. It thus administers the pension affairs of approximately 1,7 million government employees and those of pensioners, spouses and dependants.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A completed three-year National Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in the field as indicated
- Applicants must be unemployed with less than 12 months work experience in the field of study/qualification obtained
- Must be South African Citizens
- Must be between the ages of 18-35 during the time of advertising
- Applicants should not have participated in an internship programme for a period exceeding six (6) months relevant to the qualification/field of study. Failure to disclose this information will result in immediate termination of the internship contract on account of dishonesty/undue enrichment
- Applicants are expected to possess additional competencies; namely: Communication and basic computer skills relevant to the role.
- R74 099.55 per annum or in line with the Remuneration Schedule for Interns (the higher the qualification, the higher the stipend).
Note: Appointment in the organisation after the programme is not guaranteed.
For More Information: