Application Deadline: January 10th, 2018, 23:59 London time.
The Collective Global Accelerator ( CGA 2018) programme is tentatively scheduled for June 4th – July 1st, 2018.Applications for the 2018 program are now being accepted
The Collective Global Accelerator (CGA) is a 4-week residential experience at our co-living community The Collective Old Oak in London. CGA brings together the best and brightest social entrepreneurs from all over the world, with diverse backgrounds and businesses. We want to help you scale your impact on the world.
If you attend CGA, you’ll have an extraordinary opportunity to become a better entrepreneur;
to be part of a community of people who share your commitment to do good; to grow into a global innovator, and to get access to our network of world-class experts and thought leaders.
The Collective Global Accelerator is an initiative by The Collective Foundation and covers all costs for participants.
- You are between 20 and 35 years old. Exceptions are allowed.
- You run an organization in the start-up phase (0-5 years old). It can be either for-profit or not-for-profit. We only accept start-ups who are already up and running.
- Your start-up works on creating stronger communities in cities. Your startup’s goals must be aligned to the causes we focus on.
- You are from anywhere in the world. Yes, we accept applicants from all countries!
- The CGA programme is a fully-funded experience by The Collective Foundation and covers flight expenses to and from London, local travel in London, accommodation for 4 weeks and an allowance to spend on meals and minimal expenses during your stay.
- As a participant in the CGA, we expect you to maintain full attendance during the whole 4-week programme, participate in all official programme activities, bring an open and positive attitude towards your fellow participants and The Old Oak community, and become an active member of the CGA’s alumni network of social entrepreneurs and innovators.
The deadline to apply is on January 10th, 2018, 23:59 London time. Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants who will not be selected for the next step of the application process.
- Application Deadline: Jan 10, 2018
- First Round Selection: Jan 11-19, 2018
- Second Round Selection: Jan 29 – Feb 2, 2018
- Announcement of Results: Feb 16, 2018
- CGA Programme: June 4 – July 1, 2018For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Collective Global Accelerator ( CGA 2018) programme
I’m Noha Elkattan, 36 years old. My startup is 8 years old but it’s still micro-business. Can I apply?