Application Deadline: 30th September, 2015
The Competition Authority of Kenya (the Authority) is a statutory Agency established under the Competition Act No.12 of 2010. The Authority’s mandate is to promote and safeguard competition and also protect consumers from unfair and misleading market conduct.
The Authority invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the year 2016 YPP
which will commence on 1st January to 31st December, 2016.
- Applicants must have a minimum of Masters Degree in Law or Economics or Business
related course from a recognized University and must be below thirty (30) years of age.
- The successful candidates will be under a one (1) year training contract and will be paid a monthly stipend.
- At the end of the programme, all the professionals will be subjected to an interview for the purpose of issuance of a certificate.
- Interested candidates are invited to submit an application letter, copy of updated/detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, copy of the National Identity Card, names and contacts (telephone and E-mail) of three (3) professional referees who are familiar with the candidates qualifications to the:-
- Manager, Human Resources and Administration
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 00200
NAIROBI or email to: [email protected] for the Young Professionals Programme
or deliver to : Kenya Railways HQs, Block D ground floor,
So as to reach him not later than close of business on 30th September, 2015. If you do not hear from us by 31st October, 2015, consider your application unsuccessful.
For More Information: