Application Deadline: 1st February2017.
These scholarships give talented, motivated and broadly interested students from Sub-Saharan Africa the opportunity to study at the Delft University of Technology. The Global Initiative of the university aims to work together with scientists and entrepreneurs in developing countries to make an impact and improve people’s lives. We use cutting-edge science and technology to find solutions that will benefit everyone.
TU Delft | Global Initiative offers four Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships every year. The aim is to stimulate excellent students from Sub-Saharan countries and strengthen our relationship with the countries they come from. From the students we expect that they are willing to act as our ambassadors during their studies and after graduation.
- Admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree.
- A BSc degree from an accredited university in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Full fee waiver for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years.
- Membership to the Scholarship Club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- Be Delft University of Technology ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
- To be considered for these scholarships, your complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 February2017.
- In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, you must also upload an Application Form for a Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship, in which you make clear why you are applying for the scholarship.
- Only students meeting this deadline and who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft will be considered for these scholarships.
For More Information: