Application Deadline: Ongoing
Deloitte provides industry-leading audit and assurance, tax and legal, consulting, financial advisory, and risk advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500® and thousands of private companies.
As an Audit Trainee, you form part of the team on our portfolio of large multinational and local clients. Your role will include analyzing substantive and analytical procedures and performing tests of control and evaluating clients overall control environment. You will also be providing clients with relevant business insights by staying up to date with pertinent local and global issues.
Deloitte is looking for talented Namibian candidates who are performance driven and results orientated to join our successful Audit Practice.
Your Position and Role will include:
- Forming part of the Audit team on our portfolio of large multinational and local clients
- Performing and analyzing substantive and analytical procedures;
- Performing tests of control and evaluating clients overall control environment
- Providing clients with relevant insights and staying up to date with pertinent global and local issues to provide clients with cutting edge service
- Completed CTA/PGDA from a SAICA accredited University or Institution or who have completed 9 ACCA modules
- Candidates in possession of a CTA/PGDA who are required to complete 36 months training experience
- Candidates actively studying towards becoming a Chartered Accountant / ACCA designation
- Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English
Namibian citizens and permanent residence holder/domicile preferred, but all applications that meet requirements will be evaluated.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Deloitte Audit Article Trainee Programme 2024