Application Deadline:15th March 2021
With funds from the Conservation Leadership Program (CLP) the Nigeria Program of the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) is seeking an ethical and responsible Nigerian for an internship in Yankari Game Reserve. The position will report to the WCS Yankari Landscape Director and will be based in Yankari Game Reserve. The intern will be provided with training and field experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a biological science or related field.
- Must be a fluent Hausa speaker.
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, conservation and sustainable development.
- Willing to undertake long-distance camping patrols with rangers on foot, and ability to withstand tough field conditions.
- Strong levels of physical fitness and resilience with an effective “roll up the sleeves” work ethic.
Applications should consist of a CV and cover letter and should be sent to [email protected] not later than the 15th of March 2021 as one single Word document. Note
- Applications sent later than the closing date, which do not comply with the application instructions will be disqualified.
- Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a background investigation.
- Wildlife Conservation Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For More Information: