Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Are you driven, self-motivated, young, savvy and keen to make an impact that matters? Then join our team of young professionals leading world class practices and innovation and charting the course for the future of professional services globally.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 245,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
As a result of business growth and expansion across our business functions, we are recruiting top flight candidates who are set to start enviable careers and those keen on taking their careers to a higher level. Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added, top notch services to some of the world’s most sought after clients.
Why Join Deloitte?
At Deloitte, we…
* Make an impact, expecting the exceptional from our highly talented professionals
* Connect strengths, celebrating and developing the unique strengths of our people
* Accelerate ambitions, valuing work and life
* Inspire our people as tomorrow’s leaders, helping them thrive at every level
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
* Have graduated from a recognized University/Polytechnic in Nigeria or overseas with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit (or its equivalent) in any discipline
* Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
* Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and/or other computer applications
* Candidates must:
* Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
* Be self-motivated
* Have good interpersonal and communication skills
* Be team players, able to make impact in groups
* Possess excellent writing and analytical skills
* Be able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to details
* Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc.
* Numerate with the ability to analyse and interpret data
* Possess an appreciable degree of innovativeness and creativity.
For More Information: