Application Deadline: 20 November, 2015 (CET 00:00 hours)
Exhibition opens 5 December, 2015
MKC Gallery, Skopje
Applications are invited from all students on BA, MA and PhD studies of fine arts, design, visual arts, to enter the 8th International Student Poster Competition till 20 November, 2015.
This year International Student Poster Competition decided to put accent on the issue of Disabled individuals around the world.
Worlds Health Organisation Key facts : Fact sheet 352
• Over a billion people, about 15% of the world’s population, have some form of disability.
• Between 110 million and 190 million adults have significant difficulties in functioning.
• Rates of disability are increasing due to population ageing and increases in chronic health conditions, among other causes.
• People with disabilities have less access to health care services and therefore experience unmet health care needs
The main objective of this competition is creating better oportunities for people with disabilities. The motto “Enabled for Disabled” needs to point out that and secure equal opportunities and equal rights for people with disabilities. As designers are obligation are to fight discrimination and inequality and ensure that people who have disabilities are regarded as equal members of society.
To ensure that people who have disabilities can live the life they want and actively participate in their community.
Two poster winners will be awarded with equal prizes
1. Participation in jury work 2016 for the 9th Skopje Poster Festival (fully covered expences)
2. Organization of poster exhibition in MKC Gallery 2016
3. ICOGRADA Certificate
For More Information: