Application Deadline: October 8th 2015 23:59PM.
Students and staff members from all universities in the EU-METALIC partnership, both from the EU and Lot countries Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya can apply for scholarships. The EU-METALIC Scholarships are designed for:
1. Students and staff members and graduates from Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algerian and Libya wanting to study at a partner EU University.
2. Students and staff members from EU Partner Universities wanting to study at a Moroccan, Egyptian, Tunisian, Algerian or Libyan partner university.
Types of scholarship available for Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya applicants
The scholarship includes:
- Monthly subsistence allowance (see above)
- Insurance (travel, health, accident)
- Participation Costs (tuition and/ or registration fees, additional library, student unions, laboratory consumable costs, permit residence, language courses costs) up to maximum of 3,000 euros
- Travel costs depending on the distance between Home and Host University.
How to Apply:
- Before you register an account to apply for an EU-METALIC Scholarship,
- Check the Eligibility Criteria;
- Types of scholarship available;
- The Fields of Study offered by the partner universities, and
- The Selection Documents required by the programme and
- Partner universities located on the project website.
For More Information: