Application Deadline: Thursday 23 February 2017
The prestigious FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar scholarship for postgraduate international study to the value of R750 000 per annum is available to south african citizens for study outside south africa in any discipline at an international university of their choice – excellence is the only criteria for selection.
- The scholarship is available to South African citizens for postgraduate study in any discipline at an international university of their choice
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic excellence, leadership ability, community involvement and candidate’s potential to be a destiny changer
- Candidates who are currently studying overseas are not eligible
- The Scholarship is worth R750,000 per year.
The following factors are taken into account in the awarding of the scholarship:
– academic excellence;
– leadership ability;
– community involvement; and
– potential to be a destiny changer
Preference is given to applicants under the age of 35 and this has to be for first-time overseas study. Applicants should have applied to and been conditionally accepted by their university of choice for the postgraduate course they wish to pursue by April 2017
[email protected]for attention Beth van Heerden
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar scholarship for postgraduate international study