Application Deadline: 28th February 2017
The International Citizen Media Award 2017 intends to honor tremendous international work in the field of citizen media and its products in the categories Video and Audio which have been created by private, non-commercial producers.
The award distinguishes the dedication of citizens of all countries, their audiovisual products and their reporting concerning locally, regionally, globally and socially relevant topics.
Topic: Cultural Heritage The memory of our past, the key to our future.
- Producers: single participants, groups, associations, civil initiatives, school classes and especially producers, actors and editorial teams in the field of citizen media work, resident in any location outside of Germany
- Only one product per producer
- Production period: between the 1st January 2016 and the 28th February 2017
- Duration: No product should be longer than 20 minutes
- Language: English
Non-English Products in both the video and audio category must include an English transcript or, in case of a video product, English subtitles.
- Deadline: 28th February 2017
Date stamp applies. Letters, e-Mails or uploads sent after this date won’t be considered