Application Deadline: September 7th 2018
Want to learn how to generate innovative ideas for global clients and prospects? The Bank of America Global Banking and Markets analyst internship offers you the opportunity to work on real life deals with global clients.
As an intern, you will be supported with training and exposure to our most experienced leaders. Your role will provide you with the opportunity to become proficient in analytics, work on live transactions as well as interact with clients as you build a strong platform to launch your career.
Your key tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Participation in due diligence sessions, communications and interaction with deal team members
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Analyst Internship and Full Time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once applications open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early. Online applications for most programs comprise of two stages; your application with CV upload and competency questions, plus a situational judgment test. Both must be completed by the application deadline for you to be considered and the online test must be completed in one sitting.
- For our Associate level – MBA program applications, please attach your CV and cover letter in one document, and ensure you apply under the name of the educational institution you are currently attending. No online assessment will be required.
- Apprenticeship and pre-internship program recruitment takes place at various times throughout the year, with recruiting processes taking place approximately two to three months prior to the program date. For deadlines and application information for first year and school level programs, please visit the individual program page for details.
- The recruiting process varies depending on the level, location and division of your interest. We encourage you to refer to specific job descriptions for further details and confirmation of deadline dates. Off-cycle internship and Industrial placement recruiting takes place at various times depending on business need.
Spring Insight Week: 3 January 2019
Analyst: 15 November 2018
Associate: 27 January 2019 or per your school recruiting timeline.
Full time programs
Analyst: 25 October 2018
Analyst – Technology positions: 15 November 2018
For More Information: