Application Deadline: October 22nd 2017
Euromena Consulting is delighted to launch the first edition of its Euromena Awards. Start-ups initiatives have been proliferating worldwide and Africa shows huge potential for innovation and disruptions. Euromena team is composed of entrepreneurs who have been working in the region for years. The Awards represent an opportunity to celebrate the richness and strength of African innovation.
Euromena Consulting’s prize is about discovering and bringing to the world the many innovative talents Africa boasts of. The competition is about creativity, innovation, development and social matter.
The aim is to reward African start-ups promoting ICT and social development in Africa. The first awards ceremony will be held in Abidjan on November 24th, 2017.
Your project will be assessed by a jury of professionals and the finalists will be welcomed to the ceremony.
The jury is composed of ICT professionals, industry experts, media and institutions.
- A € 10,000 financial reward will be shared among the 3 candidates shortlisted by the jury. You might be one of them!
- The winner will receive € 5,000, and 3,000 and 2,000 are intended for the 2nd and 3rd laureates, respectively.
- The winner will receive 6 months support from Euromena Consulting to contribute to its development
- This includes a customized support for 6 months, adapted to the winner’s needs… (Market studies, Business plan, coaching, etc.).
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fulfill the application form below
- Gather required elements (project description, business plan, impact on the society, etc.)
- Related to Africa and/or established in the region
- Operational, or on the verge of launching
- Innovative projects, with social, economic, environmental and/or societal impactSend the consolidated file to: [email protected]
- Conditions to fulfillThe Euromena Awards are intended for companies or projects:
If you fulfill those conditions, you will find below the application process
For More Information: