Application Deadline: March 18th 2016
- Are you aged between 21 and 26 and proactive about finding solutions to the world’s most pressing problems?
- Are you ready to sit shoulder to shoulder with world leaders at a global forum on international development?
Apply now for your chance to be one of 16 Young Leaders at EDD 2016, speak on a high-level panel, and showcase your development work to global audiences. Young Leaders are also invited to take part in activities and workshops, share their views, draft recommendations and meet with development decision-makers from around the world.
- 21 – 26 years old?
- An expert in your field?
- Committed to solving the world’s most pressing problems?
- Willing to debate with leaders from all around the world?
How to Apply
- The online application for the Young Leaders Programme is open from the 1st of February until the 18th of March.
- Applicants will need to submit a two-minute video explaining why they should be chosen to speak on one of the EDD 2016 topics
For More Information: