Application Deadline:August 31st 2020, 11:59:59pm BST
At Facebook, our focus has long been to bring people together and build community. We are committed to the startup ecosystem and believe that by connecting, training, and growing entrepreneurs through our programs, Facebook can empower people to solve relevant, meaningful problems.
Facebook Accelerator: Commerce is a 12-week non-equity program supporting innovative commerce startups who renew shopping experiences for buyers and sellers.
- Technology that makes it quick and easy for companies to upload and manage inventory online
- Solutions that enrich product catalog functionality and intelligence
- Shopping experiences that help buyers in their consideration phase to make more informed purchasing decisions
- New and interesting solutions that drive innovation and enhanced shopping experiences
Commerce startups we are looking for:
- Headquartered in Europe, Middle East or Africa
- B2B or B2B2C startups with Seed toSeries A maturity
- Evidence of significant progress in business growth and revenue
- Product that is focused on driving value for customers
- Groundbreaking technology or research
- Diverse and focused leadership team that is hungry to learn from and collaborate with Facebook
You will have a dedicated Facebook mentor who will provide guidance on product development and business growth.
TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS
You will benefit form a comprehensive content program covering product innovation and business growth in the commerce space.
FACEBOOK PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES
You will have a family of products and technologies at your disposal geared to help your business grow.
You will have an opportunity to connect with talented founders of innovative commerce startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and deepen connections with Facebook experts representing various fields of expertise.
APPLICATIONS OPEN : 3 – 31 August 2020, 11:59:59pm BST
Apply now! Applications are evaluated and selected on an ongoing basis, so we strongly recommend applying early.
PROGRAM GOAL SETTING September – October 2020
with the successful applicants
PROGRAM DATES October 2020 – February 2021
12-week program of workshops and mentoring during this time frame.
For More Information: