Application Deadline: May 29th 2015
When: 7th -8th August 2015
Where: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
The Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) is pleased to announce the dates for its 2015 annual African Youth Dialogue on Elections and Governance to be held in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
The aim of the Youth Dialogues is to foster the increase in the number of young people peacefully and actively participating in African elections and governance processes based on an appreciation of the significance of their demographic superiority. It is therefore a useful platform through which African youth have an opportunity to interact as they interrogate and deepen the understanding of issues of mutual interest pertaining to the development and transformation of the Continent.
- Participants will be drawn from all regions of Africa (North, West, Central, East and Southern Africa) using set criteria.
- MINDS is interested in identifying participants doing significant work in the respective countries and communities.
- To encourage networking and full participation, only 100 youths will be accepted to the dialogue.
- MINDS will meet all the direct costs of participation in the dialogue.
- Download, complete and return application form to [email protected] before closing date.
- Indicate your region and country in the subject space of the email e.g. West Africa: Nigeria or East Africa: Kenya etc.
For More Information: